The doctor said he was "perfect" and "very cute", but still too scrawny. So there will be lots of force feedings over the next few days so we can knock her socks off at Monday's weigh in.
Nom nom nom. This will be all Chad does for the next few days.
When we give him breaks from eating, he likes to fall asleep during his daily walks on the ATT, which is a shame because he's missing out on all the pretty leaf colors. He also likes to eat his hands. His favorite songs are the Muppet Show theme song and Madonna songs (with Mommy) and the edited version of "Forget You" (with Daddy). (In case you're not familiar with that song, the lyrics include such gems as "I guess he's an xbox and I'm more Atari.") He does NOT enjoy bath time, and I'm pretty sure that the reason he doesn't weigh more by now is because he burns off too many calories with his hysterical screaming every time he gets a bath. If anyone knows how to make baths less traumatic, we're all ears.
And just because he's so cute, here are some more pictures from the past week:
"Not that damn camera again!"
He does stretches every morning and if you want him to be more pleasant about waking up you don't interfere with his routine.
Candy corn hat from his Babci!
And I saved the cutest for last:
Hang on Chad. Babci will be there soon, and in between nom noms we'll sing some Polish lullabies!
ReplyDelete