Behold:
(A rare quiet moment during bathtime.)
During our blogging absence, Chad has been working hard at getting nice and fat, because we are determined to have him in a double digit weight percentile by two months. He still won't sleep more than three hours at a time at night, but I'm told that he'll get better soon. (Some guy Andy works with told me that neither of his kids would sleep through the night until they were 18 months old. I almost cried when he said that.) AND... he gave us his first laugh on Thursday, but he hasn't repeated it since then. :(
Maternity leave is over so it's back to the mousies for me. Now it's Andy's turn to stay home for two weeks. (And along with paternity leave comes full-time night Chad duty for Andy!!!! Hooray for me!!!!!!) I'm sure the next two weeks will be filled with plenty of Cee Lo Green and Shotgun Chads. And because Chad only has outfit-destroying diaper blow-outs when Andy holds him, I also foresee many loads of laundry in our future.
In honor of the upcoming male bonding time, here are some pictures of Andy and Chad. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment