Chad got to eat a nice chunk of its tail.
Chad was very spoiled by the Easter Bunny. I think his favorite treats were some new animals for his zoo from his Aunt Sue and Uncle John. He's learning animal noises with the zoo- we've gotten Gorilla noises down, and now we're working on seal noises. For Easter dinner, we went to our friends house, where Chad got to play with a dog. The dog was tolerant, even when she was trying to nap and Chad laid on his stomach and got nose to nose with her. Stella better watch out the next time Chad goes to New York, because Chad seems to love dogs. (There is zero chance that I'll ever let him get one though. Zero.) I'd give Chad a B- on his behavior during the meal part of Easter. He started off eating nicely, but then pulled a mouthful of chewed up ham out of his mouth and handed it to me. And shortly after that he lost interest in sitting and Andy and I had to take turns playing with him outside until dinner was over. We tried to dye eggs with him, but he was uninterested. And the amazing egg salad sandwich I concocted for him only got mixed reviews.
Here's a round-up of some other recent pics! Prepare yourself for some cuteness...
Lately Chad has been playing hide and seek. It's never too hard to find him because he only has one hiding place.
And he doesn't like to hide for too long.
Mealtimes have been challenging because he's finally hit the picky stage. He would happily eat banana with a side of banana for every meal. We had some luck with lasagna this week though.
He inherited one of my old phones, and has been texting all the honeys at daycare.
"I think I need the unlimited text plan, Mom. I have a lot of girls to keep in touch with."
And finally... Go Sox!!
With such a cute little fan, you'd think Boston would be motivated to actually win some games.
To my dismay, Chad is showing more signs of being a future soccer player than a future baseball player. Miss Simone even told me one day that he is very good at kicking balls on the playground. I'll have to buy him a whiffle ball set, so I can try to put a stop to this soccer nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment