Getting ready for vacation!
First time in the Gulf!
Despite our slathering him with SPF 50 multiple times each day, Chad still came home with a perfect little Florida tan. He can thank his Daddy for his melanin producing genes.
Every day we collected buckets and buckets of water...
...to fill Chad's personal pool with!
Bucket heads
I like this picture because you can see Andy playing in the kiddie pool, even thought Chad was elsewhere.
Chad was pretty sporty on this trip!
Soccer on the beach
Beach volleyball
Shuffleboard
Frisbee with Uncle David
Whiffle ball casualty. Ahh-meee!
At the Casa Ybel playground
This is where Andy popped the question, exactly seven years ago. I wanted to plop Chad down under these trees and take a picture, but the resort fenced this area off. Some nonsense about alligators.
At the Island Cow, where they make mango sangrias
Long after the waves made me mal de mer-y, Chad was still happy to be floating up and over them.
The kiddie pool took some getting used to, but soon he was racing around in it like a champ!
Who knew the shower near the pools would provide such entertainment?
I was trying desperately to get a cute picture of Chad with the ocean for this year's Christmas card, but he was not cooperating.
Andy and I took a trip to Tampa to see the Soxies play the Rays! Here's Beckett warming up!
That's Jacoby Ellsbury, in the flesh. He's Sox-y and he knows it.
A Sox victory! (And Andy and I both won a free Papa John's pizza, so it was a winful day all around.)
You're not cool until you get this your picture taken in this corner on the porch.
This photo has nothing to do with Chad, but I thought it was cool so I'm sharing it anyway.
Even President Obama wanted to get in on the Florida action! When he heard Chad would be in the Fort Myers airport, he scheduled Air Force One to land there right after we checked in.
Chad with Air Force One and a crazy little puddle jumper plane. Chad's smile suggests that he gives Obamacare two thumbs up.
No comments:
Post a Comment