He went from this:
Last summer: holding his fork in the style preferred by cavemen
To this:
Almost mastered the correct fork hold!
The cutest part was that I wasn't even trying to get him to make the change. He just watched very closely and then figured out how to do it all by himself. The switch made keeping quiche pieces on the fork a bit harder, but once he saw how impressed I was, he was determined to stick with it.
And this is completely unrelated, but Chad got me flowers a few weeks ago! How cute is this picture??
I think he paid for them with Andy's credit card. That's OK... I do a lot of my shopping that way too. ;)
In not-so-cute news, we made jicama fries with dinner one night, and Chad took one bite, spit it out and proclaimed, "Nasty!".
In other not-so-cute news, he displayed some "future engineer" behavior last weekend, by interrupting his play time with his new trucks to investigate how they worked.



No comments:
Post a Comment