Baby B does not!
Both babies checked out perfectly, with all organs looking normal. The only thing we couldn't get a visual on was Baby A's face, so we can check for that at the next ultrasound (they need to see it to look for cleft lip). Other than that, Baby A was cooperative and chillaxed. Baby B remains the wild one. I have a feeling Chad has just been a warm-up for Baby B.
Both babies are head down (stay that way, babies! I don't want to be sliced and diced!) and both weighed in at 12 oz, which puts them each at the 50th percentile.
The Baby Gatekeeper is long and strong, so no threat of cerclage. If you don't know what a cerclage is, ask Dr. Google. And then ask Hermione Granger to perform a memory charm on you, so you can forget such a procedure even exists. I know I'm trying to.
Chad has suggested we name them Fenway and Baby, and Uncle Mike is campaigning for Luke and Leia. But for now we've decided to go with # (pronounced "Hashtag", of course) and Epic. Epic being the girl.
We celebrated everyone's clean bill of health by going to Buy Buy Baby and spending $95 on baby girl clothes (sorry, #, you're inheriting Chad's hand me downs) and then going to Sitar for their Indian lunch buffet. I had some non-alcoholic wine that I was saving for tonight, but Chad and I are still getting over some cold and sore throat nonsense, so instead we sat on the couch and had a pajama tea party while we watched baseball. These Pirates have quite the hole to dig themselves out of.
Candy cane tea with honey. According to Chad, "This tastes good, Mom."

Is Chad using one of your wedding mugs?
ReplyDeleteI vote for Luna and Neville.
Yes, we have about ten left over, so I figured it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for him to break one. And Luna and Neville are super cute. I may have to run that by Andy.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete