I can't believe these two are 18 months old!!
I looked up Chad's 18 month photo shoot. Here's my favorite picture from that morning. Andy thinks he and Theo look alike, but I see a little bit of Natalie in this picture too.
Our little babies have GROWN in the past 6 months! Theo is 32.3 inches and 25.1 pounds, putting him in the 46th and 64th percentiles! He had a bad head bonk last month, and is still lumpy, but the doctor reassured me that he has not broken his skull and will not be permanently damaged. (And yes, he was in Urgent Care the day the bonk happened, but my experience with the Urgent Care doctors is that they are not always accurate in their diagnosis. Example 1: "That's not conjunctivitis, probably just allergies" <-- which then spread from Natalie to Theo. Example 2: "Your finger is not broken." "Oh wait, yes it is." "Just kidding, it's not, you've got tumoral calcinosis. When can you come in for surgery.") So I was still concerned. But it's all good. His swelling calcified a little, and it will slowly go away, plus as he grows it won't be noticeable.
Natalie is holding steady on her growth curve at 30.8 inches and 22 pounds. At each appointment, her doctor says, "She's petite, but that's perfectly fine."
And here's a picture of all 5 of us. I think this is only the third one I have of all of us together. One in the hospital, one at their Baptism (last August) and this one. We need to up our collection of family photos.(Note to anyone reading this: please take pictures of us!) I told Andy I want to do a family photo shoot on the beach, and went as far as suggesting we buy a selfie stick for the occasion, but boy, Andy DOES NOT approve of selfie sticks. You'd have thought I suggested going to Best Buy to get one (FTR, I would have Amazon-ed them.) My expectations for family photos on the beach are quite low now.
(BTW, this photo was taken by Babci, but we also have to give a shout out to Grammy, because I'm pretty sure all three of the kiddies outfits came from the Florida consignment store. And of course, my shirt is a treasure from Stitch Fix! :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment