The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Weekend adventures!

We've been so busy lately!

Green Acres Farm:
Chad's first pony ride!


My favorite part of this is Natalie's head barely poking through. This was in front of the corn maze. We attempted it, but it was far too muddy, and we are historically lousy at corn mazes. We bailed and rode the tractor instead.


Guess which child is scared of hayrides?

Guess which child was trying to climb out of the tractor the entire time?


Theo thought these pumpkins were overpriced and advised us not to purchase any.


Hideaway Woods at MLS:


He may be scared of hayrides, but he climbed straight up the rope ladder into the first tree house, with no need for help, thank you very much.



I didn't think they would be able to cross this, but they surprised me! We got all the way to the highest tree house!

High in the sky! They had no fear of heights!














Pumpkin Patch:
We got a photo op, but no pumpkins for these two, due to meltdowns before pumpkins could be picked.


Moms of Multiples costume party at Oakwood Park:






Natalie had had enough of Theo by this point. It was bad enough he copied her outfit. But then he started encroaching on her lap space

And some other random pictures.










Oven s'mores got a bit messy



Lest you think my children are always cute in photographs, we got our school pictures back this week, and Theo's had me almost crying from laughter, they were so horrendous. He clearly was either on the brink of tears in every picture. I honestly don't know why they even gave me the proofs, because there is no way I could be expected to pay for any of them. (Chad's were cute, and Natalie's were passable, so it wasn't entirely the photographer's fault.) Theo and I took a trip to Picture People (not Portrait Innovations!) and Wendy did wonderful fabulous job with him. He had a quivery lip and was looking for "Uppie!" at first, but by the end he was throwing footballs and pumpkins for her and laughing. As soon as I get another coupon from them, I'll go back with Natalie and see if we can get something better for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment