The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Theo Francis: Brother and Bodyguard!

The twins have been going at it lately. Half the time they are just the sweetest little besties, but other times their two-year-old frustrations come out, and there is hitting over toys. Or shoving matches because they just don't understand that they should say "Excuse me!" if the other is in their way, instead of just pushing them to the side. So this is why I was excited to hear that when a fellow classmate bit Natalie at daycare, her protective big brother went into beast mode and bit her attacker back!
How am I supposed to feel about this? Do I tell Theo not to bite his friends? Or do I thank him for watching out for Natalie? To be honest, I'm pretty proud of him. Thus, it is going on the blog instead of being filed away in my Mental Hall of Shame.
On a completely unrelated note, all ya'll locals better keep an eye on our house, because Chad has a plan to do the following: Put a sign out in front of our house that says we are having a party. Let everyone who knows us come inside. We will put Oreo Thins out on the table for people to eat. Then we will play games and practice with his sight word cards. And if anyone gets thirsty, they can have the almond milk that he refuses to drink. And we can also tell them that there is water from the faucet. And after that we will have to clean up.

Doesn't that sound like fun for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment