First we had pizza at Mellow Mushroom. We went there one time when Chad was very small and I remember being unimpressed with the service, but this time everything was great, although I was distracted by the table of three next to us with two girls who just could not get off their phones the whole time. What is happening with society? Put your phones down and eat your pizza. (I am just 30 years and a sex change away from being the best grumpy old man ever. I even sent a crabby email to our HOA this morning.)
Moving on..
Isn't Theo just the cutest?
After we ate, (and Theo had his first public restroom use, *fist pump*) we walked through the American Tobacco Campus to see the Triangle Tree Challenge.
First Natalie bailed on the photo shoot
And once we got her back on board Theo turned on the ham.
Durham at Christmas
Their favorite tree was the Autism Society's tree, which was dressed up as the Grinch
My favorite was the Carolina Donor Services tree because it was covered in plush organs.
Then we headed back home for a viewing of How the Grinch Stole Christmas with their first hot cocoas!





No comments:
Post a Comment