The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby's First Earthquake

None of us felt the earthquake today, although it seems like we were the only ones on the East Coast to have missed it.  The upper floors of Andy's building evacuated, but he works in the basement and the message to evacuate didn't make it down there.  They told me I could go outside if I would feel safer out there, but the temperature today was only in the low 80's, and it was too cold for me to venture from my cozy little office, and I stayed huddled inside with a nice hot cafe mocha.
Yet, it seems like you aren't cool unless you clog everybody's News Feed by posting something on Facebook about how OMG, there was an earthquake, everybody!  I obviously am not cool enough to dedicate a status update to this non-event, but Chad is cooler than me, so I bet he would have.  Alas, Chad does not have Facebook.  However, he has this blog.  So this is a pointless blog post about how he didn't notice the earthquake, but we're including a cute photo of him to make it worth your time.
How cute are his little hot dog jammies?!?  I got them for $1 at the Moms of Multiples sale.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I was the only one in my building who didn't notice it. And my office is on the top floor. Clearly I was working to hard (read: keeping up on my blogs) and wasn't paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby's First Earthquake and Baby's First Hurricane in the same week! What a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete