The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Daddy, by Chad

For Father's Day, Chad and I did one of those interview things about Andy. I asked Chad the questions, and bribed him with animal crackers to coax the answers out of him. This is the little essay we gave to Andy:
My Daddy's name is Andrew and he is 3 years old. He is as big as a horse. He has blue eyes and black hair. His favorite food is pizza, his favorite color is blue, and his favorite animal is a black dinosaur. He likes to go to the grocery store. For fun, he likes to eat cereal. When he goes to work, he works on "puters" and wears blue clothes. My favorite thing to do with my Daddy is play with toys. I really love him because I like him. When I grow up, I want to be like my Daddy and use his lawnmower.

No fish were caught, but Chad got pretty good at casting.

Andy can try to turn them into computer geeks, but I will always be here to make sure Natalie's hairbow matches her outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment