The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Monday, December 29, 2014

Babies' 5th and 1st Christmases




Raise your hand if you want Mom to stop taking pictures so you can open your presents!

We wrote a letter to Santa to ask for a light-up ball and a toothbrush this year. He got the ball, and TWO toothbrushes.

I think that little blue sippy cup was Theo's favorite gift. (Too bad he can't figure out how to drink from it.)




He looks so sad to be reaching into the box! I think he's missing his new sippy cup.



I just realized these pictures posted completely out of order.

Got the cup back. Life is good.










I wanted to get Natalie a sterotypical girl present, so I got her a pony named Butterscotch that walks and neighs when you pet it. But Theo is terrified of it so we can't use it around him.



That was supposed to be a Christmas vanilla cake roll and I tried to make a marble-y chocolate topping on it.

 This is not how I envisioned it. It still tasted good though!

We got a free pack of Christmas diapers from Babies R Us. They weren't too good at keeping diaper contents inside their diaper. Fortunately, there were only 27 in the pack, and as you can imagine, that doesn't really last too long with twins, so the messes didn't drag on.

Awww, look at all that pink!



No comments:

Post a Comment