The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Friday, January 2, 2015

Eleven Months Old!

Natalie has four teeth, can stand for a few seconds by herself, and is losing interest in bottles

Theo has two teeth, ate a cheeseburger at school today (!), and could probably use a haircut soon

A little mullet of curls!!

The baby room is getting a new set of twins next week, which will push them over their limit for that room. Theo and Natalie have been the oldest babies in there for a few months, and pretty soon they'll officially be getting the boot and heading to the Infant B room. Aida and Addison have switched schools (couldn't take the tutu heat, huh?) so Natalie will be the only girl over there. I'm assigning Theo as her chaperone.

In related news, when I picked Chad up today he announced that he had gotten married. Then he and my new daughter-in-law re-enacted their first dance for me. However, I think this is just a starter marriage, because as we were leaving he said, "We got married because we've been together for a long time. When I get older, I'm going to marry Amelia instead." 

I don't have the time or energy to plan a birthday party for them, but if I was going to, it would be a Winter One-derland theme, because wouldn't that be cute?? (Sorry babies- if you want a party start sleeping through the night.) I think I'll still make them snowy cakes and decorate with snowflakes and we can reminisce about a year ago when the snow kept messing with my ultrasounds and I cried in the doctor's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment