He is even cute when he is choking his Cioci! This was before the dunking, so I think any accidental assaults were erased along with that pesky original sin.
A few days after Thanksgiving, we got the kids all fancied up and went to Jason's dunking.
Jason did great!
Chad had prime real estate
Short and sweet, and then we took a bunch of pictures.
Parents and Godparents, and Monsignor, who popped up as someone for me to follow on Twitter. How does that happen?
Wujekk Andy with Jason's cousins
Jason and his grandparents. He fits in with our family because he can't figure out what camera to look at either.
I really like this picture!
This one though... not so much. Cool Aunt Steph described this as the "worst family picture ever taken." I disagree. I think we could have made it even worse if Jason was sporting his hat.
You can tell this was sent to me by Babci, because she is the only one who looks good in this picture. Half credit to Andy, who made a valiant effort, but he is a bit blurry. Come on, Wojichh, get in gear and get your butt in focus!
These are the Klepeises. They have been showing us up in family portraits since 2011.
And then, because we didn't already prove how we can't look good in photos, we tried to take just the kids.
We started with Jason and Chad. Theo wasn't sure he wanted in on this.
"Well, alright, I'll stand near them, but if I have to do that, I'm going to dance.
Wait, Jason, why are you leaving? Don't you like my dance moves?"
Break it down, Theo
And did we really expect Natalie to cooperate?
The princess prefers to pose without any cuteness competition.
Eventually, we gave up and went to Cosimo's, where Wachicc Andy gorged himself on the calamari he's been reminiscing about ever since Steph and Dave's rehearsal dinner four years ago. We have plans to return to Cosimo's in 2019, because we can't go more than 4 years without having some more.
Vwajecchh Andy and his testicles tentacles
Everyone agreed that it was quite extraordinary, as far as fried calamari goes. Even Natalie and Chad ate some. Theo was not interested. I don't know what is wrong with him- who turns down the calamari that is worth remembering after four years? He currently has five teeth poking through (FIVE!) so perhaps eating is not high on his list of things he wants to be doing. Poor Jason was not even offered calamari. Don't worry Jason, when you come to NC to visit your Cioci, I will let you eat everything your parents say you can't have.
Don't mind Chad's pants. Just a little bit of good old-fashioned floor cake on them.






Floor cake, LOLOLOL!!
ReplyDelete