We don't have a sign for him this month, because we ran out of paper in our house. Seriously. I didn't even think that was possible, but the printer was empty and apparently the last person to fill the printer didn't think to buy more (I'm not saying that to be passive agressive. We both know it was probably me.) And no one really uses looseleaf anymore so we don't have that either. I considered stealing a piece of paper from the printer at work, but that would be setting a bad example for Chad. Thus, our paper options were: resume paper, the little memo pad paper we use to write our menus for the week on, or post-its. We are so embarrassed. And so is Chad. Just look at that little face. We'll try to do better next month. But in all honesty, we'll probably forget about our paper shortage until May 4, when I realize I don't have anything to use for the sign for his 6 month birthday.
Anyway, onto happier matters.
From our best estimates using unscientific measuring devices, Chad is weighing in at 16 pounds and is 26 inches long. If he keeps growing at this rate he's going to be taller than me before he's four. He celebrated his 5 month birthday by doing many back-to-belly rolls in a row. He would roll, get up into the cobra pose, then get fussy and want to be put back on his back, so he could immediately flip again. Finally he got tired of this and fell asleep with his face on the mat.
Yesterday's rice cereal attempt was rough, but we remembered the bib.
Real boys wear pink.
Today's meal was a lot smoother, and he finished the whole rice cube.
Post-feeding: Happy, full and clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment