The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Friday, April 11, 2014

Two Month Data Crunch

I must miss the lab and having numbers to play with, because I'm showing you Theo and Natalie's two month stats with Excel figures.
Table 1 shows their length, weight and head circumference. Both the raw numbers and the percentiles. Theo is our little Chunk and is soaring up the growth charts. (Sometimes babies that are stuck staying small in utero make up for lost time with impressive growth spurts during their first few months.) And of course he has a big head, because that's how we grow them around here. Natalie is growing, but is still runty petite. We are not worrying about this, we are not worrying about this, we are not worrying about this, and if I type that often enough then maybe I'll believe the doctor that she's just small for now and it is nothing worth worrying about.

Table 1: Sizes at 2 month well-child visit. Percentiles are based on WHO data.

Figure 1 shows Chunk's Theo's growth over his first few months compared to Chad's. Even though Theo started out almost a pound smaller, he has now surpassed Chad's two month weight.
Figure 1: Comparison of Chad vs. Theo's growth during their first two months

Figure 2 shows the extreme cuteness we have around here. :)

Figure 2: Awww! Coordinating babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment