The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Birthday Photo Shoot!

A few months ago I found this awesome picture on Pinterest with a baby standing in a crib filled with balloons and knew we had to try it with Theo and Natalie. All in hopes of getting one Instragram-able shot. Did we Pinterst-nail it? Not so much. You could probably catch one baby looking at a camera briefly when there's a crib full of balloons, but not two at the same time. The baby in the Pinterest picture was still just a fuzzy head, while ours have hair that went nuts during from the static electricity. The adorable pom-pom birthday hats I bought them were too big and heavy to stay on their heads. And I was too short to get a good angle with both babies and balloons.
BUT! Putting two babies in a crib with 15-ish balloons, and having their big brother bat more balloons over their heads while Andy and I both tried to take pictures was just hysterical, and they had so much fun. 99.5% of the pictures were outtakes. Here they are:

The crib to start!




































We gave up on the crib and went downstairs with the balloons:





It took a bit of editing (notice how our outlet mysteriously disappeared in these pictures) but I got one I'm almost happy with:


No comments:

Post a Comment