This is one of Chad's greatest toys:
I saw it at Buy Buy Baby before he was born and really wanted to get it for him, but didn't because I knew Andy would say ladybugs are too girly. But then his Grammy got it for him for Christmas! It projects stars out of its shell (you can choose what color stars you want) and Chad thinks it's wonderful. It's also good for a tummy time distraction.
First he pulls it closer...
Note the cat supervision
And then he gives it kisses!
Next Sunday is Chad's first date with rice cereal. His doctor said he can start at 5 months, but we're going to try it a day early so we have extra time to give him a good scrubbing after the rice cereal inevitably gets everywhere but in his mouth. So we finally got the highchair assembled for him.
Don't be fooled by the smile. He wasn't happy in it for long.
He has some room to grow.
Future sushi lover!
(For the record, I had him in a MUCH cuter outfit than that, but due to a diaper malfunction he had to get changed into his spare clothes at daycare. I would NEVER dress him in a blue and black onesie and navy blue pants. He already knows better than that.)
This is his thug look
The stand-off
"Thanks for the piggybank funds, Babci! Another $2! I'm rich!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment