The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tummy time breakthrough


Look how good Chad has gotten at tummy time!  He does the cobra pose every chance he gets now.

Here is the secret:

Put him in front of a mirror.  He just loves looking at his handsome face.

Here he is, charming himself.


And making himself laugh.



You may notice in the last picture there is a suspicious white puddle on the giraffe.  That's because while I was getting the camera ready he puked.  And I didn't realize what had happened until I saw him playing with it and getting it all over his hands and spiffy little jacket.  I know his future prom date will appreciate this picture.

On Sunday we dressed him up in his flamingo outfit from Vegas and went for a walk.  He did great for five miles (plus a quick trip into the running store) in the stroller.  But then he decided that he needed to be out of the stroller NOW.  Unfortunately, we were still two miles from home, and he insisted on being carried.  He just wanted to show off his flamingo outfit.  No one can rock aqua and pink like Chad.

No comments:

Post a Comment