(There are fish drawn on that sign because we were planning on sushi for dinner, but the sushi restaurant was closed. Sadness.)
You may not be able to see them, but Fenway is sporting blue glitter claw caps, to protect Chad's pretty little face from scratches. Mariah, who avoids Chad, was not subjected to this indignity.
The fear of being the only baby in the Infant B room who can't walk as sparked great progress in mobility this weekend. Suddenly, Chad is crawling! He still prefers the belly-on-the-ground swimming approach, but he's able to get onto all fours and crawl like a normal baby when the mood strikes him.
And even more exciting is his standing progress. He'll pull up on anything, especially if you offer him your hands to grab. He's also taken a few wobbly steps while holding onto us.
He's also such a little chatterbox, and can say, "dada" "uh-oh" and something that sounded suspiciously like, "Varitek." I jogged him to school the other day, and he sang to himself for a good mile of the run. It was a nice little song, but I think I prefer my iPod.
For his ten month birthday, we bought him some shoes. He's not sure what he thinks of them yet. The infant shoe selection in Durham is not the greatest. I really wanted some brown sandal things for him, but they were not available in his size.
Just two months until Chad's birthday! Everyone get ready for his party!!
No comments:
Post a Comment