The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Thursday, January 5, 2012

We have a walker!

I know, I know, I've been horrible about blogging, and you are all annoyed that you haven't been updated on Chad's Christmas or New Year's celebrations because I am a slacker.  If it makes you feel better, I am slacking on all things electronic lately, and there is a semi-good reason for that, so hopefully that will make you hate me a little less, and I promise to respond to all the e-mails I need to respond to soon.
BUT... you'll have to wait a little longer for a blog post about the holidays, because we have some breaking news down here!
When I left Chad at daycare this morning he was taking teetery little steps for short distances and then falling down.  When we got home tonight, we had this:


2 comments:

  1. Yay Chad! I like how he waves when he gets near you in the first video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He's so quick! I love how proud of himself he is too. You two are done now--good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete