The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our little Linus

Blankets used to be just for sleeping with, but now that Chad can walk, he's taken to dragging them behind him when he's on the move.  If he's upstairs, he'll pull his crib blanket out to play with, and we have another blanket for dragging downstairs.

Watch out, Fenway!
(Sorry they're blurry.  I had to use my phone, and he doesn't stand still enough for a picture anymore anyway.)
Now that he can walk he will not stay still. The cats are doomed.  He's also been working on his soccer skills, and kicked a soccer ball around the kitchen tonight.  But I'm still hoping he likes baseball more than soccer.
Last weekend I was working out and he came into the room to watch, then picked up a water bottle and brought it over to me. It was super cute. I hope he learns how to bring me coffee in bed next.
I've always thought that he eats whatever I offer him because I am such an awesome cook.  But the other night he ate a handful of bubbles in the bath.  And liked it so much he helped himself to seconds.  Now I think he just has very low standards.
We've had some more ear troubles. :(  His little eardrum even ruptured and oozed gross yellow stuff.    It didn't seem to slow him down, and his teachers and doctors were impressed with what a tough little guy he was about the whole ordeal.  We have moved onto bigger and badder antibiotics, and the ear will get checked out again next week.
And here is just another cute picture!
I think these are my favorite jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment