First we fed some goats. Or rather, we tried to feed goats, but learned that Chad is afraid of them. So I fed the goats and Chad tried to hide from them anytime I set him down and asked if he wanted to feed them some carrots.
He pointed to the goats he wanted me to feed, but wouldn't even consider petting them.
After a very long detour through the big kid rides, we arrived at Kiddieland, where Chad rode the carousel.
And the Bumble Bee Bop
Getting ready
Go bee, go!
And the bee went up!
And then when we couldn't get him on the car ride, he started to cry, but a return trip to the bees made everything better.
He had his first corn dog...
...and a teeny tiny piece of a deep fried Oreo. (Fairs only come once per year- you have to eat a deep fried Oreo when you get the chance!) The Oreos were OK, but I think I should have gone for the Twinkie. They were better than last year's deep fried Butterfinger. That was just too hard to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment