She even pre-gamed by wearing pink both days over the weekend!
Saturday
Sunday
Monday, trying to support the Orioles. Didn't really work out.
Tuesday
Wednesday (her shirt had pink on the front to match the skirt, but you can't see that)
Thursday. Another tutu. Aida and Addison probably rolled their eyes, but Natalie has learned from Taylor Swift that the "Haters are gonna hate, hate, hate!" and she's been shake, shake, shaking it off ever since. Speaking of shaking, I wish I had video of Chad dancing to Ariana Grande's "Bang Bang" song. Maybe we'll repeat that activity this weekend.
And then Friday Theo got in the spirit by matching shirts with her.
Now for a very important update. I know you have all been on the edge of your seats since the last post where I mentioned our printer situation. Here's how it went down.
In typical Andy fashion, he searched the Internet and found a printer he liked.
And, as always, I told him we had to go see it in person, because I don't like online shopping surprises unless they come from Stitch Fix.
So everyone piled into the car to go to Best Buy
<Pretend some foreboding, stormy music starts playing here>
We look at all the printers in Best Buy, and find one that we all like, even Chad. (*Important to note that this was NOT one of the contenders from our online hunt.*) I say, "Buy it." But not all of the specs were listed, so Andy got the smartphone out to start finding info on it from the Epson website.
We get the answer to our question, and see that Epson is selling the same printer for $50 less than Best Buy. $50! And there was free shipping!!
We now have to track down a Best Buy employee to show them and see if they will price match.
Best Buy employee says: "Oh yes, we price match with 13 competitors. But Epson isn't one of them, so we won't sell it to you at that price."
I'm just going to let you imagine Andy's reaction to that.
It wasn't pretty.
Which means we went home and ordered the same printer from Epson and it came in two days. Andy kind of won because we ordered something online like he wanted to, but I think I sort of won too because we at least got to see it in person first, plus it was one that we hadn't originally considered. Everyone wins! Or maybe we both lost because we wasted 45 minutes going to Best Buy.
At any rate, as soon as we got home, I went for a run to avoid the post-Best Buy rage.
But the real loser was Theo's outfit when I came home in time to see his booty start World War III with his diaper. It took two of us to pre-clean him enough so he could even get into the bath.
How could someone so cute also be so stinky? And don't worry, I'll take this picture down before he hits the middle school. Unless I forget to.
No comments:
Post a Comment