(I took this with my phone, so the quality isn't the greatest.)
I guess we can check "opened a box of Cheerios and helped himself to a snack" off the milestone checklist.
The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
And so it begins...
Chad has been challenging on the nights that Andy works late. He's in a very clingy stage and wants to be held all the time. Which makes it difficult to cook dinner. (Or do anything else.) So it's either scarf down leftovers while he eats his dinner, or wait until he falls asleep for the night to start cooking. But tonight he was just wonderful. I put the gate up in the kitchen doorway, and he just crawled around playing with shoe boxes while I cooked. He took a quick break to eat a banana, and then went back to happily babbling, rearranging our kitchen chairs and playing peek a boo under the table while I chopped and cooked. I almost didn't notice when things got suspiciously quiet in the corner. Until I heard something that sounded an awful lot like Cheerios hitting the floor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment