$5 costume from the clearance rack!
Apparently devils have wings.
Today Chad helped us run in the Freaky 4-Miler, put on by our favorite running store. It was a costume race, so he got to show off his devil garb.
I tried putting the devil hat on him when we got there, and he flipped out. This picture was taken after the meltdown was contained. So he was a hornless devil. Another little boy there was a devil and he had his horns on, but that didn't inspire Chad to put his back on.
Andy and Chad, pre-race. Andy's mask didn't last too long into the race. Like, only a half a mile. To which I said, "Good!" because that was one creeptastic mask, and I wasn't loving running next to it.
Post race!
We finished in 33:35 (that's about an 8:23/mile pace, for all you math-letes out there), and were the second to finish with a stroller. We were beat by a man who pushed a double stroller with two pre-school aged kids in it. Afterwards, we ate a bunch of chocolate, lost the costume contest, and let Chad chew on my wand to cheer up a bit.And here is something even scarier for ya'll:
After a well-balanced dinner of milk, banana and black beans, Chad saw Andy rub his head and imitated that, thereby plastering his hair down with banana slime and black bean juice.
So disgusting, but I still had to take a picture of it.
Time for a bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment