The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

The Pumpkin and The Valen-twins

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blizzard Babies in Rocky Mount

The last time Mere and I were together we looked like this:
(This was during pre-wedding primping, hence the heavy make-up and odd jewelry choices.)
And now we look like this!
And since I guess they're important too, Andy and Nick look like this:
The Metzgers were driving back from OBX, and we met up with them in Rocky Mount for a few hours, so Luke and Chad could finally meet and be friends.  First we went to Chico's to eat.

The babies threw lots of Cheerios around the table, and I think Chad taught Luke some bad habits.  (Chad likes to throw menus.  He's also taken to throwing bottles when he's done with them, even though tell him all the time that gentlemen don't throw bottles.)
And then we went to the Children's Museum, which was great.  They have dinosaurs that move, and they even have a stegosaurus, which the Durham museum doesn't have.
And then upstairs there's all sorts of fun for babies!  I didn't take nearly enough pictures up there, but Chad and Luke both spent a lot of time opening and closing a bunch of little doors.
Each little door had a surprise behind it, like an Advent calendar.
I want Luke's little cotton jeans.  (For myself, not Chad.)
There were also musical things, baby computers, and lots of foam things to climb on.  Chad and Luke played very nicely together (well, they sort of ignored each other, and played separately, but they shared and didn't throw things at each other, so I'm calling it a success.)  Until a little girl baby came in the room, and Chad was all, "See ya!" to Luke and went over to charm her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment